Dressing up is not that difficult, and it certainly gets easier and better when you know a thing or two about it. And for people who belong to the category where they don’t know what to do about those petty clothing issues, we’ve some hacks and tricks that will come handy in one way or another.
Here are some tips and tricks that will help you with everyday clothing issues:
1. To shape yourself you can use striped dresses horizontal lines make you look wider while verticals make you look taller.
2. Wearing pump shoes which match your skin tone makes your feet look slimmer and taller at the same time.
3. While buying a new shirt try to sit down to make sure it gives accurate fit while buttoned.
4. Use the J.Crew Roll way to roll your sleeve to keep them wrinkle free.
5. Wearing a saree with a no border makes you appear taller.
6. Formal Wear rules, your belt should match your shoes and you socks should match your trouser.
7. How to wear that perfect Tie!
8. To maximize closet space use soda tabs on your hangers.
9. While buying trousers, make sure its bottom touches the shoe sole while standing.
10. Tie your belt in a new fashionable way.
11. Best way to stretch your shrunken shirts.
12. A pumice stone and razor works fine for de-pilling loose threads.
13. Formal 101: Always align the edge of your shirt, belt and zipper flap.
14. Now wear your accessories like a pro by coordinate your necklaces according to the neckline of your top.
15. Fix stuck zippers with Windex
A q-tip dabbed in a mild soapy product like Windex can lubricate stuck zippers enough to fix them, without risking ruining your clothes.
16. You can wear a fitted tank top between your sweater and button-up shirt to appear slimmer.
17. Keep your jeans’ zipper up using a rubber band or key ring.
18. Use bra strap concealer to avoid wide neck tops from falling off your shoulder.
19. A paperclip can also be used as a tie clip.
20. Always tuck your shirt in right way!
21. Skinny people should go for sarees with heavy embellishments and rich embroidery to make them look appealing and not too skinny.
22. Make sure the seam of your shirt sits at the point of your shoulders.
23. Avoid those falling trousers on a hanger with the savile Row Fold.
24. Here’s how you can wear boots with non-skinny jeans.
25. Wear ankle length boots the correct way.