Only few people think about men when it comes to fashion and style statement. The reason behind this is that most men do not care about fashion. But now the scenario has changed, even men think about fashion and follow new trends in fashion industry. Nehru Jacket is not new to men’s fashion trend in India but it has become versatile worldwide. This timeless Indian attire makes a bold fashion statement as well as gives you a classic and contemporary look. Nehru Jackets are available in different types, fabrics and colors to choose from. Let’s discuss various types of jackets.
1. Add an eclectic piece of pallazo pants with sherwani to give a versatile feel to the very famous Indian ethnic wear. Take a cue from this look—a sherwani embellished with appliqué and moti work gives a perfect neo-Indian look.
2. This one is for those who are traditionalists at heart and think a man looks the best in Indian wear. Dhoti pants are the all-time ethnic attire that can be aptly worn while playing dandiya. Team with a bright kurta and a block-print Nehru Jacket, and you’ll be good to go.
3. If going ‘minimalistic’ is your style mantra, you can wear a regular sized sherwani with unconventional colors such as electric blue, bottle green or fuchsia with interesting motifs like peacock feather or lord Krishna.
4. Nehru Jacket is the single most versatile piece of clothing in any guy’s cupboard and come the festive season. We think a guy in a Nehru Jacket done right is a guaranteed swoon material. Pick the aforementioned colors but instead of a normal plain jacket, go for a contrasting colored Nehru jacket.
5. An embroidered sherwani with brown churidaar is always a safe and smart option. Something that will make sure you look cooler, no matter what color you wear. But, you can add a twist to the outfit by adding a floral shawl with contrasting navy blue border for those colder nights. The look can be completed with Jodhpuri chappals or tan shoes.
6. A heavily printed shirt, with upturned sleeves worn with a silk jacket with a little lining of Ajrakh print inside the jacket makes for an intoxicating ensemble. What really elevate the look are the loose pants neatly tucked inside the army boots.
7. A crisp kurta defined in detail stitching on a bandhgala jacket worn over is what is going to transcend your look completely. Look for a well-fitted shirt kurta and ankle length pant and complete the look with the tan brogues. If you’re up for experimenting, opting for floral jackets that will certainly bring out the vivacity of occasion you dress for.
8. Crisp white shirt with black pants and black shoes. Sounds boring and old school, right? How about you can add a bright red bandhgala shirt-length jacket with an equally bright velvet lining.